Study Mbbs in Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University (Homiel State Medical University, Гомельский государственный медицинский университет; former name: Gomel State Medical Institute) is public teaching university based in Gomel, Belarus.
In 1990 Gomel State Medical University was founded as per resolution of the Council of Ministers and Order of the Minister of Health of the Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic. It is the youngest of four medical universities in Belarus.
The main campus of Gomel State Medical University is located in downtown Gomel, with 18 adjacent clinical sites spread across the city. Faculty includes 276 members with more than one-third holding MD/PhD degree.
Education at Gomel State Medical University includes five to six-year programs in basic and clinical medical science. Upon admission to University students enter one of four different schools (faculties): General Medicine, Medical Diagnostics, Education for Foreign Students or the Faculty of Pre-University Training - a one-year program which provides the full-time undergraduate course for admission to University.
Graduates of the University obtain M.D. degree and are required to complete a minimum of a one-year internship in order to practice clinical medicine. Education of foreign students at Gomel State Medical University started in 2003.
The main directions of international cooperation between education institutions are:
- Enhancing the role of the University in international educational space and in the international market of educational services;
- Development of international relations with foreign educational institutions;
- The implementation of cultural and academic exchanges between partner universities for the study of promising areas of educational process;
- Introduction of innovative educational approaches, improving the scientific and professional level of teachers and students;
- Ensuring the participation of departments, staff, and students in international projects, programs, and competitions;
- Dissemination of information about the educational services of the University;
- Organisation of international scientific conferences and seminars.
The pride of any university is talented students, and most importantly, its wealth is undoubtedly successful graduates . Over a quarter century, the university graduated more than 6,000 specialists.
The new generation of scientists and teachers of the university, carefully taking decency and professionalism, the most valuable knowledge and rich experience from their wise tutors, is successfully working for the good of our country, increasing its intellectual and spiritual potential.
The successes of graduates of the Gomel State Medical University testify to the high quality of specialist training. Among those who emerged from its walls are successful heads of healthcare institutions, scientists, associate professors, professors, and teachers.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The Gomel State Medical University
- Established in 1990
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 3,500+ Students
The Gomel State Medical University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 30,000 approx per year.