Study MBBS in Grigol Robakidze University
Grigol Robakidze University (Georgian: გრიგოლ რობაქიძის სახელობის უნივერსიტეტი [grigol robakidzis saxelobis universiteti])university is established in 1992 in Tbilisi, Georgia. It specialises in Medical i.e Medicine and dentistry, but also has courses in the social sciences, English and German.
The university was renamed in honor of the Georgian poet and thinker, Grigol Robakidze. It is one of the oldest in nongovernmental (private) High Educational Institutions in Georgia.
- 1992 - The private University “Alma Mater” was established. At that period the lectures were delivered by Akaki Bakradze, Marika Lordkipanidze, Levan Sanikidze, Revaz Mishveladze, Kote Makharadze, Otar Japaridze, Revaz Chogoshvili, Albert Abesadze, Levan Menabde. . .
- 1994 - American and German professors started delivering lectures in “Alma Mater.”
- 1995 - The School of Dentistry was established in the University where a new simulating system was introduced first time in Georgia and the laboratory of simulated techniques was established which is unique and has no equal in Georgia.
- 1995 - By the decision of the Academic Council, the University “Alma Mater” was named Grigol Robakdize University, though society still calls it “Alma Mater”.
- 1995 - Grigol Robakidze University was included in the catalogue of the world higher educational institutions (among the five higher educational institutions of Georgia).
- 1996 - The attestation of medical higher educational institutions was held. Grigol Robakidze was among the top ten institutions recognized by the State.
- 1996 - The University established the university dentistry clinic (first precedent among private institutions).
- 1998 - The computer programme of dentistry studies was worked out on the Dentistry Department the first time in Georgia.
- 2001 - Michael Saakashvili, the Minister of Justice, visited the University and met the students and lecturers.
- 2001 - Tempus TACIS project of the European Union started at Grigol Robakidze University, which intended reconstructing the teaching and learning system according to the European standard.
- 2001 - Lecturers of the University were on probation in the universities of England and Sweden within the scope of Tempus TACIS Project. Young specialists having received their education in American and European universities started working at Grigol Robakidze University.
- 2002 - According to the research of the International Institute of Education Planning Grigol Robakidze University is among the top five higher educational institutions in terms of the employment of graduates.
- 2002 - The University established the second university dentistry clinic equipped with modern techniques. By the Minister’s order, it is recognized as the state resident base and is given the license for accomplishing the post-diploma education.
- 2003 - The project of the European Union was competed. As a result of monitoring the University received the grade A. Grigol Robakidse University first time in Georgia completely transformed into the European system of teaching and learning and implemented the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- 2003 - The University is involved in the international research project of the Economic Forum and Harvard University.
- 2004 - The University successfully passed the state accreditation with the highest estimation. It 13.6 times exceeds the established standards with all parameters.
- 2005 - The University received a letter from US President George W. Bush, thanking it for publishing the book “Ten Federalist Papers in Georgian” which was presented to him on his visit to Georgia.
- 2005 - The University received a letter from US Secretary of States Condoleezza Rice thanking it for giving her a copy of “Ten Federalist Papers in Georgian”.
- 2006 - The University was awarded the state accreditation for the second time. It got the highest quota of the contingent among the private institutions.
- 2006 - The Government of Georgia discussed “the outcomes of the state certification and the unified post-diploma qualification exams”. It was ascertained that according to the level of preparing dentists, Grigol Robakidze University occupies the first rating place among the state and private higher educational institutions of Georgia.
- 2006 - The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia published a document from Alexander von Humboldt fund (Germany) where is indicated that Grigol Robakidze University is listed in the World List of Universities (the World University Catalogue) and is recognized in Germany.
- 2012 - Grigol Robakidze University signed memorandum with Max Planck Institute for foreign and International Criminal Law Freiburg Germany
- 2012. - Grigol Robakidze University is the partner of the consortium that won EMINENCE project (Erasmus Mundus –Integration of Neighbouring EasterN Regions through Cooperation in Higher Education) The universities of Poland, France, Sweden, Portugal, Italy, Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia are participating in the project.
- The university's faculties are situated on David Aghmashebeli #13, in the downtown of Tbilisi, Georgia and includes a new building located near US Embassy in the suburb of Tbilisi.
As of December 2012:
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Business and Management
- School of Medicine
- School of Criminalistics
- School of Public Administration and Politics
Institutions and Research Centers:
- Institute of Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Scientific-Research institute of public administration
- Institute of Comparative Law
- Additional Education Training Center
The library has about 20,000 books and digital materials are kept in the library. Service is systematically developed in the library. The electronic library was established in 2010. This enables consumers to choose books and periodicals
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The Grigol Robakidze University:
- Established in 1992
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 6,000+ Students
#619 2nd floor 80 feet road ,koramangala 6th block near sony world signal, Bangalore 560095
Call to +91-9035061122 / 9035061133
Georgian National University Fee Structure for Indian and International Admissions
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD||Hostel Fee in USD||Tuition Fee in INR||Hostel Fee in INR|
|1st Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|2nd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|3rd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|4th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|5th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|6th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|