Study MBBS in High Medical School Ayeti
MBBS Admission in Ayeti is actually a more affordable option than the Indian private medical colleges. Students in Private Indian medical colleges are lacking practical experience. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason paying out big donations to get MBBS Admission in private medical colleges in India. Indian students can get the best MBBS education from the best universities in Ayeti at an affordable cost.
Ayeti is a very safe and feminine prominent country. There is absolutely no crime and students from India can go in buses, trains etc without problems. Most of the people of Ayeti are Christian and are God loving. Ayetin folks are very pleasant and accept religious and cultural diversities.
Compared with India, the process of taking admission in MBBS in Ayeti universities is quite simple. Students with a 50% score in PCB can take MBBS admission in Ayeti. The universities focus on skill developing that make sure the students have got a fair knowledge of the medical terms, where they will merge together with the training perfectly.
WHY CHOOSE STUDY MBBS Ayeti
- Ayeti has become a hot destination for Indian Students from round the world WHO need to pursue MBBS in Abroad
- Being a fine looking country, Ayeti offers numerous advantages to Indian students. Students from India, similarly as alternative countries, visit Ayeti to induce medical education. These areas unit the most reasons why students opt for MBBS in Ayeti.
- No test for taking MBBS Admission in Ayeti.
- No Donation.
- The Ayeti Medical universities area unit recognized by the planet Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical faculties (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of Republic of India (MCI – Medical Council of India).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in five years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical schools of Ayeti is globally accepted.
- Students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars that facilitate them in gaining a lot of data and skill.
- Education imparted in Ayetin Medical schools is of the best quality with extremely knowledgeable schools.
- The cost of the whole course of MBBS in Ayeti is extremely low as compared to alternative countries and significantly Republic of India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The Grigol Robakidze University:
- Established in 2007
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 3,000+ Students
#619 2nd floor 80 feet road ,koramangala 6th block near sony world signal, Bangalore 560095
Call to +91-9035061122 / 9035061133
High Medical School Ayeti Fee Structure for Indian and International Admissions
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD||Hostel Fee in USD||Tuition Fee in INR||Hostel Fee in INR|
|1st Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|2nd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|3rd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|4th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|5th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|6th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2406||₹ 411538.00||₹ 1,80,000|