Study Mbbs in Jalal-Abad State University
Jalal-Abad State University - JaSU was founded on April 2, 1993 in the city of Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan on the basis of already functioning educational institutions.
This is a public institution designed to provide higher education in the following fields: Medical, Electronics, Energy, Construction, Agro-industrial complex.
Approximately 10000 students study at JaSU, more than 700 teachers work, including 15 doctors of science and professors, and 116 candidates of science and docents. In that approximately 1000 students from countries such as India, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United States, and Uzbekistan. Producing specialists with high education in the following 54 fields and with secondary professional education in 12 fields. The medical faculty of Jalal-Abad State University is affiliated with the Ministry of Health and Science Education, Kyrgyz Republic. Jalal-Abad State University was opened by the president of Kyrgyz Republic on April 2 1993 as a state educational institution designed to provide training for specialists with basic and complete higher education in such areas as electronics, energy, construction, medicine, education, and also specialists for the agro-industrial complex.
- Jalalabad State University (JaSU) was founded on April 2, 1993 on the basis of already functioning educational institutions.
- Pedagogical faculty was founded in 1926 and zoo veterinary technical school was formed in 1947 (Jalal-Abad city).
- Branches of Frunze polytechnic institute in Kara-kul were founded in 1963; in Tash-Komur was founded in 1990.
- An engineering technical faculty was founded in 1981 (Kochkor-Ata).
- An electromechanical technical faculty was founded in 1965 (Mayluu-Suu)
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
- Business and Pedagogical Faculty
- Kara-Kul Technical Faculty
- Tash-Komur Technological Faculty
- Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty
- Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College
- Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College
- Chemical engineering
- Industrial Water Engineering
- Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation
- Electricity and Power Engineering
- Physical Training and Sport
- Preparatory Studies
- Physics and Mathematics
- Computer Sciences
Teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. Our university is affiliated to the following hospitals where they can go and practice in their free time with the supervision of any medical professional.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectiuos diseases
- Osh Inter Provincial center of Oncology
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in Jalal-Abad State University
- Established in 1993
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 10,000+ Students
Jalal-Abad State University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 45,000 approx.