Study Mbbs in Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Kabardino-Balkarian State University is a coeducational and public research university located in Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia. It was founded on April 5. One of the largest universities in the North Caucasus. Its current rector is Vadim Lesev.
In 1924, the Lenin Training Campus (LUG) was opened in Nalchik, which was located in a building later transferred to the medical faculty. In 1925, a medical school was opened there, as well as courses for tractor drivers, an agricultural school, and a political school.
In 1931, on the basis of LUG, the Pedagogical Faculty began work. LUG reorganized into the Lenin party educational campus, which was disbanded in 1936.
On July 7, 1932, at the request of the Kabardino-Balkarian Regional Communist Party Committee, the Pedagogical Institute was opened.
On the basis of the pedagogical institute in 1957, Kabardino-Balkarian State University was formed.
In accordance with the order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Education of the USSR V. B. Elyutin, on September 1, 1957, Kabardino-Balkarian State University began its work in 4 faculties:
- historical and philological
- physical and mathematical
- civil engineering
In total, there were 21 departments that trained not only school teachers, including foreign language teachers, but also civil engineers and educational agronomists.
For achievements in the training of qualified specialists and the development of scientific research, Kabardino-Balkarian State University was awarded the Order of Friendship of Peoples in 1982. On December 30, 1996, by the Decree of the President of the KBR, it was named after his first rector Khatuta Mutovich Berbekov.
KBSU is one of the leading scientific, educational, informational, social and cultural centers of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, annually graduates up to two thousand specialists, in terms of equipment it occupies leading positions among other classical universities of Russia.
- Higher School of International Education
- Institute of Architecture, Construction and Design
- Social and Humanitarian Institute
- Institute of Pedagogy, Psychology and Physical Culture and Sports Education
- Institute of Informatics, Electronics and Robotics
- Institute of Law, Economics and Finance
- Institute of Physics and Mathematics
- Institute of Chemistry and Biology
- Institute of Continuing Education and Professional Training in Dentistry
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- Established in 1957
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 15,000+ Students
Kabardino-Balkarian State University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Kabardino-Balkarian State University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 14,000.