Study MBBS in LLC Caucasus International University
Caucasus International University is a private university in Tbilisi, Georgia. The university was established in 2004 on the foundation of Caucasus School of Business, which was established in 1998 in partnership with Georgia State University, Atlanta, USA, during the country's transitional period. This was when Georgia was making the first attempts to move from a planned to free market economy. Caucasus International University has evolved and is now one of the most prominent higher education institutions in Georgia and the South Caucasus region.
Schools and programs
Caucasus University currently consists of eight schools: the School of Business, the School of Law, the School of Media, the School of Technology, the School of Governance, the School of Social Sciences, the School of Tourism and the School of Healthcare and offers degree and certificate programs.
Caucasus School of Business (CSB)
CSB is a member of the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), and was the first educational institution in the South Caucasus Region to be granted CEEMAN International Quality accreditation. The school offers:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, with specializations in Finance, Accounting, Marketing Management, Marketing Research and Analysis in partnership with ACT, Management, International Business.
- Dual Bachelor of Business Administration/Master of Business Administration, a four-year joint program with Robinson College of Business in the US, consisting of two years at CSB in Tbilisi, followed by two years at Robinson College. The program is conducted in English, and focuses on Management, Marketing, Finance, and International Business.
- Master of Business Administration, with areas of specialization including Finance, Marketing, and Management.
- Dual Master of Business Administration, a joint venture with Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB), which is accredited by all three major business school accreditation services: the Association of MBAs (AMBA), European Foundation for Management Development (EQUIS) and Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Graduates of this program are awarded a Master of Business Administration degree from GGSB and an International Executive Master of Business Administration degree from CSB. There are three specialized tracks: Global Management, Management Consulting, and Business Intelligence.
- MSc in Management
- a Ph.D program, in conjunction with Georgia State University in the USA. The program is offered in English with specializations in finance, Marketing, and Management. Robinson College of Business provides academic and administrative support for the program, which is supported by Eurasia Foundation and the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the USA.
- In-Service Training courses for organizations that are interested in training their staff in different spheres of business.
Caucasus School of Media (CSM)
Caucasus School of Media, established in 2007, offers:
- a Bachelor of Journalism program (SS.B), consisting of 10 subjects: five press journalism modules, five TV-radio journalism modules, five international journalism modules, seven subjects of basic university disciplines
- a Master of Journalism program (SS.M), targeted at bachelor alumni and specialists who hold diplomas in journalism in Law; International Relations; Information Technologies; Banking; Business Management and Administration; Humanitarian Sciences; Social-Political Sciences. The Masters program incorporates areas of the international, broadcasting and print media; research trends of media management, media law and media technologies. The Masters program usually lasts 2–5 years.
Caucasus International University is a member of:
- Central and Eastern European Management Development Association (CEEMAN)
- International Association of University Presidents (IAUP)
- Baltic Management Development Association (BMDA)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Georgia
- Global Compact
- Network of International Business and Economic Schools (NIBES)
- European Law Faculties Association
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-Georgia
- International Association of Law Schools
- International Chamber of Commerce in Georgia
- International Association of Universities
- AISEC in Georgia
- Public Interest Law Institute
- Center for International Legal Studies
- GUIDE Association
- Association of Universities of Georgia.
Caucasus International University maintains partnerships with several international education institutions, including:
- ADA University (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Khazar University (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Georgia State University (Atlanta, USA)
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business (Grenoble, France)
- Istanbul Bilgi University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Saint Mary's University (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration [RISEBA] (Riga, Latvia)
- Ankara University (Ankara, Turkey)
- Texas A&M University (Texas, USA)
- ISCID (Dunkirk, France)
- International School of Management (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Chester University (United Kingdom).
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The LLC Caucasus International University:
- Established in 2004
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 4,000+ Students
#619 2nd floor 80 feet road ,koramangala 6th block near sony world signal, Bangalore 560095
Call to +91-9035061122 / 9035061133
LLC CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITYFee Structure for Indian and International Admissions
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD||Hostel Fee in USD||Tuition Fee in INR||Hostel Fee in INR|
|1st Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|2nd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|3rd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|4th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|5th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|6th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|