Study Mbbs Overseas

We Understand the need and the aspiration of every Indian Middle Class family’s child to become a doctor. It is still a dream of many young aspirants to grab a seat in government colleges in affordable budget. However very few aspirants make it to their dream with the fortunate amenities. The main obstacle student will face while chasing their dreams are:

  • High Competition
  • Very Limited Seats
  • Very Expensive
  • High Competition:

    There has been a high increase in the number of people attempting the NEET exam every year. The recent studies shows that there are over 19 Lakhs people who will be attempting the NEET exam on an Average and this number will keep increasing in the rate of 16 to 25% every year.

    Limited Seats:

    As per the recent update there are total of 80,543 medical seats in India( Includes Both Private & Government).

    Expensive Fee:

    Out of the total seats available only a minimal of 5 – 10% of the seats will be allocated based on merit and the remaining 90% will be under Management Quota, where in the respective college will decide annual fee which would be around 5,00,000/- to 2Cr depending on the College reputation and destination.

    Due to this high competition, limited seats and expensive environment the dream of becoming a doctor ending up as just a dream for a lot of students.

    That being said, Pursuing MBBS overseas is more affordable and easier when compared that in India.

    Therefore, in order to help the students, we at Doctor Dreams offers consulting services in MBBS admissions in various countries like China, Nepal, US, UK, Russia, Ukraine, Philippines and many more.

    The minimum fee per annum starts of INR 2,20,000/- in China and might maximum go up to 4,50,000/-. This would sum up around a minimum of INR 13,20,000/- to INR 27,000/- Which is very less when compared to management quota fee.

    Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD)