Study Mbbs in Orenburg State Medical University
Orenburg State University (Russian: Оренбургский государственный университет, Orenburgsky gosudárstvennyy universitét), previously known as Orenburg Polytechnic Institute (Russian: Оренбургский Политехнический Институт, Russian: ОГУ, OGU), is a university in Russia.
The university was founded in 1955 as a branch of Kuibyshev Polytechnic Institute.
In 1971, it converted into Orenburg Polytechnic Institute. In 1994, it became Orenburg State Technical University. In 1996, converted into Orenburg State University.
In 2014, Orenburg State Institute of Management integrated with Orenburg State University.
Staff and students
Currently the university employs more than 1,200 academics and 1,800 support staff. More than 40,000 undergraduates and 3,000 advanced degree candidates are enrolled. More than 5,000 specialists participate in refresher courses for career enhancement.
The university's main campus is composed of four education buildings, a dining hall, a health-improving and physical training gym with sport grounds, a library, students’ polyclinic and the Chapel of Saint Martyr Tatiana. The OSU campus also includes:
- Medical Prophylactics Center
- Students’ Center
- The Palace of Culture "Russia"
- The Palace of Youth Creativity "Progress"
- The Aesthetic center "Dialogue"
- OSU Museum
- Geologic Museum
Faculty of Architecture and Construction
Specialization: Industrial and civil construction engineering, architecture, design, etc.
- The chair of highways and building materials
- The chair of architecture
- The chair of urban cadastre
- The chair of design
- The chair of descriptive geometry, engineering and computer graphics
- The chair of building constructions
- The chair of heat, ventilation and fluid mechanics
- The chair of technology of building production
Institutions and research centres
- Institute of Bioelements is the satellite centre to Trace Element — Institute for UNESCO in Russia
- Institute of Micro and Nanotechnology
- Laboratory electronic media for educational purposes
- Small Academy of Public Administration
- Interdepartmental laboratory of geographic information technologies
- Interdisciplinary Regional Centre of Training and Retraining
- Meteorological Training Station
- Research Institute of History and Ethnography of the Southern Urals
- Research Institute of Regional Economy
- Research Centre for monitoring of buildings and structures
- Research and Education Center of Biochemical Physics of Nanosystems
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in Orenburg State Medical University
- Established in 1955
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 43,000+ Students
Orenburg State Medical University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 28,000 approx.