Study Mbbs in Pskov State University
The Pskov State Polytechnic Institute (PPI) is a major educational institution in the Pskov Region. About 7000 full-time and part-time students study at PPI.
The institute was founded in 1960 as an educational and consulting center of the North-west Polytechnic Institute. In 1972 PPI became a branch of the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute (LPI). It became an independent educational institution in 2004 by the Order of the Government of Russia on the basis of the branch of Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnic University.
The institute trains specialists in Economics, Finance, Management, Public Administration, Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Automatic Production. PPI has highly skilled teaching staff.
Pskov State Polytechnic Institute cooperates with 10 institutions of higher education in Germany, the Netherlands, Finland, the United States, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
The partners of the Institute are: Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Kuopio (FIN); Turku University of Applied Sciences, Turku (FIN); the Hague School of European Studies at the Hague University of Professional Education, the Hague (NL); the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts (USA); Aahen Higher Professional School, Aahen (GER); Jagiellonian University, Kraków (POL); Kaunas College, Kaunas (LT); Rezekne Higher Education Institution, Rezekne (LV); Malnava College, Malnava (LV); and Eschweiler Professional College, Eschweiler (GER).
PPI cooperates with partner institutions within the Baltic Sea Sustainable Development Network (BSSDN) and the International Academy of Sciences of Higher School. In addition, the Institute is planning to join the Baltic Sea Region University Network (BSRUN).
International cooperation is carried out in the following areas: economics and finance, tourism, public administration, management, industrial and civil engineering, motor vehicles and motor transportation, environmental engineering, information technologies, mechanical engineering, power supply and electromechanics.
International educational programmes
PPI develops international educational programmes. Annually, about 50 teachers, staff members and students travel abroad to teach classes, participate in international conferences and seminars, carry out joint research projects and study.
Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programmes with institutions of higher education in Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic and the USA.
In addition, approximately 50 international students and guest teachers come to Pskov State Polytechnic Institute every year.
The Institute pays special attention to the development of educational programmes. The following areas of cooperation can be mentioned:
Education of international students at PPI:
Full program (in Russian);
Individual Training (1 semester / 1-year program in English);
Education in international groups (in English);
Short-term educational programmes in English (вЂњSummer / Winter school,вЂќ etc.).
Individual training of international students at PPI:
Internships at Pskov and Pskov Region enterprises;
Annual and graduation projects.
There are all the necessary facilities at PPI: 13 educational buildings, including 3 hostels, 7 buildings with up-to-date educational and research laboratories and lecture-rooms. PPI has a summer camp and one of the best sports complexes in Pskov, where one can find two gyms and a fitness-room.
There are 7 faculties in PPI:
- Computer Science faculty offers specialist degrees
- in Computers, Complexes, Systems and Networks;
- Information Systems and Technologies.
- Technology of Machine- building;
- Motor Vehicles and Motor Transportation;
- Environmental Engineering.
- Industrial and Civil Engineering;
- Road Construction and Aerodromes;
- Expertise and Real Estate Management.
- Power Supply;
- Electrical Drive and Automation of Industrial-scale plants and Technological Complexes.
- Finance and Credit;
- Accounting, Analysis and Audit.
- Public Administration;
- Management of an Organization;
- Production Management;
- Innovation Management.
- courses for PPI's entrants in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, the Russian language;
- programmes at Physics and Mathematics School;
- programmes at Foreign Languages Department.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in Pskov State University
- Established in 1960
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 7,000+ Students
Pskov State University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 25,000 approx.