Study Mbbs in Nepal
MBBS IN NEPAL has become the perfect destination and finest opportunity for the Indian medical aspirants. NEPAL being nearby to India just take 1 to 2 hours’ time to travel and also shares cordial relations with the nation. Medical study MBBS in NEPAL is being preferred by the Indians from a long time and generally students are from the northern part of country.
The fundamental advantage in medical courses in NEPAL is that the faculties in the NEPAL medical universities are from India. NEPAL MBBS is an excellent option for those Indian aspirants who wish to study in friendly and familiar environment.
Benefits of Nepal MBBS
- MBBS Nepal is very economical and reasonable.
- Living expenses in Nepal is quite cheap and inexpensive for the medical students while pursuing MBBS Nepal.
- For Indian students it is quite easier to travel from Nepal to India as Nepal is a neighbouring country and it does not take much time during travelling.
- The flight tickets are also of very reasonable cost and students can conveniently come back to India during festivals and other special occasions.
- The living and other miscellaneous expenses in Nepal for the survival of the medical students are very cheap when compared to other countries.
- For Indian students, Nepal has adopted a no-visa policy. Therefore, the documentation work becomes quite easy and convenient for the medical aspirants coming from India.
- Admission process adopted by medical universities in Nepal is simple and hassle free.
- The difference in religions and cultures are somewhat similar to that of India as in Nepal. Therefore, it is not problematic for the students.
- Nepal people are friendly and welcoming which makes them comfortable to adjust in the new environment without facing any challenges.
List of Mbbs Colleges in Nepal:
Patan Academy of Health Sciences
- Location: Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS) is an autonomous, not-for-profit, public institution of higher education established in 2064 B.S. (2008 A.D.) with the charter granted by the Parliament of Nepal.Read More
Nobel Medical College
- Location: Biratnagar
Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (P) Ltd. an affiliated to Kathmandu University was founded in 2004. It is located in Biratnagar, one of the major academic hubs of eastern part of Nepal.Read More
Kathmandu Medical College
- Location: Sinamangal
Kathmandu Medical College And Teaching Hospital (KMCTH) is a medical school located in Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal.Established in 1997, KMC is a private medical college in Nepal.Read More
Manipal Medical College
- Location: Pokhara
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS) is a private medical college located at Pokhara, in Nepal. It is associated with Manipal Teaching Hospital, and enrols about 145 students each year for the MBBS medical qualification.Read More
Nepalgunj Medical College (NGMC)
- Location: Chisaapani
Lord Buddha educational Academy Ltd (LBEA) came to existence with the objective of developing the nation by providing excellence in medical sector. Soon a group of renowned enterprenures and medical.Read More
Universal Medical College (UCMS)
- Location: Bhairahawa
The UCMS Basic Science Campus is situated at Ranigaon, Bhairahawa. The facilities that we provide includes modern and fully equipped Laboratories, air conditioned classrooms, Central Library withRead More
Janaki Medical College (JMC)
- Location: Janakpur
Janaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital (JMCTH) is a medical school located in Chireshwarnath municipality and city hospital at Brhampuri 9, Janakpur, Nepal. It provides healthcare education in association with Tribhuvan UniversityRead More
Kist Medical College (KISTMC)
- Location: Lalitpur
KIST Medical College (KISTMC) established in the year 2006 is affiliated with Institute Of Medicine (IOM) under Tribhuvan University (TU) in the Kathmandu Valley.The College runs a 300 bedded hospital equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.Read More
Chitwan Medical College (CMC)
- Location: Chitwan
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital, in Bharatpur, Nepal is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and is a first ISO certified Medical College.Presently, GMCTHRC is conducting MBBS, BDS,BSc. Nursing, BNS, BSc. MIT, BSc.Read More
Gandaki Medical College (GMC)
- Location: Pokhara
Gandaki Medical College Teaching Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (GMCTHRC), Pokhara was established in 2007 A.D with the aim of imparting quality medical education to the students from different parts of the world.
Kathamandu University School Of Medical Sciences
- Location: Dhulikhe
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) is one of the nine schools of Kathmandu University running medical, nursing and allied health science program. KUSMS is a collaborative program of Kathmandu University.Read More