Tbilisi Medical University Hippocrates
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) (Georgian: თბილისის სახელმწიფო სამედიცინო უნივერსიტეტი (თსსუ)) is a leading medical university in Tbilisi, Georgia. More than 85 years have passed since Tbilisi State Medical Institute was founded on the basis of the faculty of Medicine at Tbilisi State University (TSU). In 1992 Tbilisi State Medical Institute was renamed in Medical University.
Rankings and reputation
TSMU is the eight ranked (out of 55) higher-education institution in Georgia. There are almost 7500 undergraduate and 3000 postgraduate students at the University about 25% of whom come from foreign countries. Tbilisi State Medical University has undergone an Institutional Evaluation Programme, performed by Association of European.
- Rector - Prof. Zurab Vadachkoria
- Chancellor - Prof. Zurab Orjonikidze
- Vice-rector - Prof. Rima Beriashvili
- Vice-rector - Prof. Khatuna Todadze
- Vice-rector - Prof. Irakli Kokhreidze
- Head of Quality Assurance - Prof. Irine Kvatchadze
- The largest medical university in Georgia and Eastern Europe.
- Founded in 1918
- Produced more than 40,000 Doctors
- Founder of Eastern European Medical Association
- Recognized/Listed by World Health Organization, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, European Commission for Education, and World Federation of Medical Education.
- Member of International Association of Universities, European Universities Association.
- Signatory of Bologna Declaration - European Union Medical Syllabus
- Graduate, Post Graduate and Research Degrees are available in Surgical, Medical, Dental, Nursing and Pharmacy Fields.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The Tbilisi Medical University Hippocrates
- Established in 1918
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 10,000+ Students
#619 2nd floor 80 feet road ,koramangala 6th block near sony world signal, Bangalore 560095
Call to +91-9035061122 / 9035061133
TBILISI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY HIPPOCRATES Fee Structure for Indian and International Admissions
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD||Hostel Fee in USD||Tuition Fee in INR||Hostel Fee in INR|
|1st Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|2nd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|3rd Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|4th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|5th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|
|6th Year||$ 5,500||$ 2399||₹ 412720.00||₹ 1,80,000|