Study Mbbs in The University of Traditional Medicine
The University of Traditional Medicine is a leading school of medical education, medical science and health care, which activity is aimed at training who are aware of their role in a physician-patient relationship, with a high level of morality, in accordance with the requirements of the labor market, unique and unprecedented for national and regional medical education.
The University of Traditional Medicine (hereinafter the University or UTM) strives to become an institution that:
- offers educational, ideological, research progressive and curricular educational programs, which are in line with the international educational principles of modern medical education,
- has effective and efficient management and administration, the necessary infrastructure, modern technologies, training and laboratory facilities, which contributes to the constant and continuous improvement of the quality of education,
- will ensure the preparation of future national, educated and highly respected physicians who will fully recognize their role in a physician-patient relationship,
- will be available, affordable and preferred educational institution for various layers of society, regardless of age, gender, race and nationality, beliefs and political preferences,
- to adapt the proposed curriculum with the fundamental principles of the European Medical Higher Education Area, with special approaches to contemporary and traditional medicine integration,
- provision of medical science-education programs in line with modern requirements with the introduction of own opportunities
- will be a high quality educational service provider for the training, re-training and re-qualification of medical personnel in the region
- education and scientific research will be able to implement a coordinated development strategy.
UTM is one of the unprecedented and leading educational institutions in the region. For the whole period of its activity, the university administration and the professors consistently have sought to implement the educational process in accordance with international standards. Staff consists of experienced scientists, professors and doctors, whose work has a great reputation and occupies a worthy place in the system of higher education.
University prepares high-level medical scientists who are experienced in using scientific empirical methods of diagnosis and treatment of traditional and modern medicine. Those, displaying clinical flexible thinking, apply their theoretical and practical knowledge, gained during their studies, in practice, combining traditional medicine and modern methods of diagnosis and treatment.
The initiative to invest centuries-old traditional medicine research in the learning process as well as the best service in the field of integrative medicine were highly appreciated during the international conference held in Cyprus in 1998.
The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science in 2001. (License N0002, State accreditation N 129), graduates receive a state diploma.
The university cooperates with national and foreign institutions and organizations.
We work for the welfare of society.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in The University of Traditional Medicine
- Established in 2001
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 2,000+ Students
The University of Traditional Medicine Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 70,000 approx per year.