Study Mbbs in Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is a medical university in the small city of Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine.
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, one of the oldest medical higher institutions of Ukraine, is a self-governing (autonomous) state higher educational establishment of the IVth (the top) level of accreditation. The University became an international higher institution long ago. In 1973 the preparatory faculty for foreign citizens was opened. More than 3,5 thousand students have been trained for their further studies on the medical-biological specialties in the other higher educational establishments of Ukraine since then.
At present Zaporozhye State Medical University consists of:
- 2 academic buildings, 5 clinics, 3 students' hostels for 900 students, 2 canteens, a cafe, the library with more than 50.000 books, a concert hall.
- At present there are 42 computer classrooms at the University providing students with educational programs based on multimedia technologies and test controlling courses in the main subjects.
- There is a unique sport complex with three gyms, a stadium with a football field, track-and-field sectors, sports grounds for handball, mini-football, volleyball, basketball, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a shooting-range, a chess-and-draughts club, a fitness-club.
- The territory of the University is 12 hectares of park zone, which is situated on the picturesque bank of the river Dnieper and makes the campus convenient and comfortable.
- The University has its own preventive-treatment dispensary and a sport-health resort on the seaside of the Azov sea.
Faculty and staff
At 52 chairs about 70 professors and doctors of science, about 300 assistant-professors and candidates of science, the academicians of native Academies, Honorary workers of science and engineering, Honorary workers of higher institutions of Ukraine, State prize winners are engaged in pedagogical and scientific-research work. The total number of teachers with scientific degrees is above 81,3%. At many chairs their total number is 100%.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in 12th
- Minimum 17 years age till 31st December 2019
- NEET 2019 qualified (As per Indian government’s rules)
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students:
- Application Form
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Why Mbbs in Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Established in 1804
- Faster admission process
- Zero donation
- Low hostel & tuition fee
- 25,000+ Students
Zaporozhye State Medical University Fee Structure
|Year||Tuition Fee in USD|
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure has a minimal hostel of around 70,000 approx.